Saturday, January 7, 2012

Three apples


I was challenged to see if I could loosely capture the red green apples in the background. I am pleased with the results.

6" x 6" oil on gesso panel

I am learning everyday my way around the internet. Hopefully this week I will roll out my website and possibly start using the Dailypainter website. One step at a time, I keep reminding myself.

I have found some really lovely work on the internet and if the artists agree I will be offering links to their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen.....interesting...always good to evolve your style once in awhile.

    What are you painting in Tiles? Canvas?

    They have an annual art show here each year painting on 4" tiles. I have a friend who is a great girl and talented artist, she helps run the event.

    Love, Tom

    ReplyDelete