Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fuschia and white


6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard

Last night I returned home late, after celebrating my oldest son's birthday. Unfortunately that meant I was a bit tired when I posted my note which in the light of day was a bit of a ramble. Sorry!
I am usually a day behind in publishing my paintings due to the fact that I have been relying on natural daylight for the photos and that is not always available to me at the right time.  I finally decided  that this was crazy and so I am treating myself to some new lights so that my images are less of a challenge. I had finished this painting yesterday but I was a little undecided about the fuchsia. I did ramp it up a bit, but only a bit. Anyway I do like this color so I left it glow in all its glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment